ABOUT THE EVENT
Fryderyk Chopin Society of Connecticut | Winter Concert Series
The Fryderyk Chopin Society of Connecticut presents world-class pianists, from emerging talents to some of the most distinguished names in music across the world.
Jay Herschberger | Register here.
Sunday, March 27, 3-4 p.m.
Piotr Alexewicz | Register here. Sunday, April 24, 3-4 p.m.
Kate Liu | Register here. Sunday, May 22, 3-4 p.m.
For detailed information, please visit the website of our program partners, the Fryderyk Chopin Society of Connecticut: www.chopinsocietyct.org/new-index.
Due to reduced capacity during the ongoing pandemic, there are only 80 seats available for purchase for all Fryderyk Chopin Society Concerts at the New Britain Museum of American Art.
- All concert tickets must be purchased in advance online at www.nbmaa.org., or call the museum ticket desk at 860.229.0257, ext. 210.
- “Walk-ins” on the day of show are no longer permitted. Arrive early and check in at the Front Desk.
- Due to COVID-19 capacity limits, tickets are limited. Once sold out, the Museum is not permitted to sell additional tickets.
- Doors to the auditorium open to the public at 2:30 p.m. Concert begins at 3:00 p.m.
- All pre-registered ticketholders must check in at Museum Front Desk to receive an entry voucher.
Members free; non-Members $15
Access to Museum galleries is included with purchase of a concert ticket.