ABOUT THE EVENT
Sunday Music Series | New Britain Symphony Orchestra
The NBMAA’s longstanding monthly concert series, featuring local and regional performances from a variety of musical genres.
The New Britain Symphony Orchestra will present a complete band performance of songs that feature the unique sound of the country fiddle.
Due to reduced capacity during the ongoing pandemic, there are 80 seats available for purchase for all Sunday Music Series concerts at the New Britain Museum of American Art.
- All concert tickets must be purchased in advanced below, or by calling the Museum Front Desk 860.229.0257, ext. 210.
- “Walk-ins” on day of show are no longer permitted. Arrive early and check in at Front Desk; concert ticket price includes access to museum galleries before the performance.
- Due to Covid-19 capacity limits, tickets are limited. Once the concert sells out, the museum is not permitted to sell additional tickets.
- Doors to the auditorium open to the public at 2:30 PM. Concert begins at 3:00 PM.
- All pre-registered ticketholders must check in at museum front desk to receive an entry voucher
Registration and Ticket Purchasing
Members free; non-Members $15
Access to Museum galleries is included with the purchase of a concert ticket.